FACEBOOK and other forms of social media tell one big lie after another.
Not much different than Hollywood….this one question will shield you against their harmful effects.
Profiles on Purpose…those living On Top of the World…where every they are!
Today…meet Lashanna Williams, Founder of the Seattle Cuddle Club. Lashanna is living on purpose, she’s living her purpose.
Walking by Diane’s cooking school every night with her 125 pound American Bulldog, Zoe knew we would have a great time @ Diane’s Market Kitchen.
I couldn’t have known that I’d make such an acquaintance as Diane…YOU simply have to hear her story!
Half a Dozen Don’ts…for Happy Living!
Sometimes in life, it’s not only what you DO…that will make you happy and lead to a fulfilling life; it’s also what you DON’T DO!
Here are a half a dozen DON’TS to live by:
1. Don’t Complain ~ and yes, we are listening and we DON’T want to hear it. Look around, look for what’s right in your life and celebrate that.
2. Don’t Aim Too High ~ as Og Mandino said, “Let your reach exceed your grasp.” However, if your making minimum wage currently, and you set a goal to be a millionaire in 12 months; you will likely be setting yourself up to fail. When you don’t reach that outlandish expectation, you will feel depressed and end up worse off than you started. Rather, set aims and goals that are beyond where you are, and incrementally will take you to where you want to go.
3. Don’t Blame your circumstances ~ as George Bernard Shaw said, “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.”
4. Don’t Worry about what “They’ll” say ~ Fear of Criticism will only hold you back from attempting, trying and ultimately doing what you were put here on this EARTH to accomplish. You were born with a purpose, if you allow fear of criticism to stop you from pursuing that purpose, you lose, and the World Loses right along with you.
5. Don’t Settle ~ for low standards: of living, of giving or of life! Raise your standards.
6. Don’t Quit ~ you might need to change course along your journey, but keep moving forward. To quote Rocky Balboa: “That’s how winning is done! Keep moving forward!”
Whatever else YOU DO, Don’t forget ~ YOU were put here for a reason and YOUR still here for a reason!
May this find you living ~ On Top of the World!